Examinations Officer: Mrs T Salisbury (01295 251451 Ex 138)
(Effective from 1 September 2015)
Information for Candidates – Onscreen Tests
Information for Candidates – Privacy Notice
Information for Candidates – Social Media
Information for Candidates – Written Exams
Information for Candidates – Controlled Assessments
Information for Candidates – Coursework
No Mobile Phones Poster
Warning to Candidates
Smartwatches and wrist watches which have a data storage device
Notice to Candidates – Fair Processing
Produced on behalf of: AQA, City & Guilds, CCEA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC.
School Closure and Public Exams
In the event of school closure, public examinations will take place as scheduled.
- The start time of morning exams will be delayed until 9.30am
- Students who rely on public or private transport should make every effort to attend if they can safely do so.
- Students who are likely to be significantly delayed should contact the school for advice. It is possible that they may still be admitted to the exam.
- Students who are unable to attend should let the school know as early as possible.
- Afternoon exams will start at the scheduled time.
Tel: Main Reception: 01295 251451
Exams Office direct line: 01295 225206